If you like your a cappella as much as the next music junkie, tune in this Sunday, January 18 at 7:30/6:30c for the premiere event of the year. That’s right, folks, Pitch Perfect makes its way to ABC Family. Keep reading for more info.
BREAK OUT THE CUPS AND WATCH THE ACA-MAZING
NETWORK TELEVISION PREMIERE OF “PITCH PERFECT”
ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 18TH AT 7:30 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
HANA MAE LEE FROM THE ORIGINAL “PITCH PERFECT” CAST WILL BE LIVE TWEETING
DURING THE EAST COAST AIRING USING #PITCHPERFECTPARTY
Burbank, CA (January 16, 2015) – ABC Family is bringing “Pitch Perfect” fans a night of aca-fun they can’t miss with the network-television premiere on Sunday, January 18th at 7:30 – 10:00 PM ET/PT. Fans can relive every aca-battle and The Bellas path to musical redemption during a live Twitter chat with Hana Mae Lee (@hanamaelee) from the film during the east coast airing using #PitchPerfectParty.
Arriving at her new college, Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together. When Beca leads this a cappella singing group out of their traditional arrangement and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of the college music competitions. “Pitch Perfect” is an outrageously hilarious laugh-out-loud comedy that also stars Anna Camp (“The Help”), Brittany Snow (“Hairspray”), and Rebel Wilson (“Bridesmaids”).
- Live Twitter Chat: Hana Mae Lee will be live tweeting the network television premiere using her Twitter handle @HanaMaeLee. Ask her your questions using #PitchPerfectParty!
Source: ©2015 ABC Family, Part of the Disney/ABC Television Group. All Rights Reserved.
Latest posts by Elle (Posts)
- The Walking Dead Season Finale – “The First Day of the Rest of Your Life” Review. It’s Showtime! - April 6, 2017
- The Walking Dead – “Something They Need” Review. Full of Guns and Surprises and Guns. - March 29, 2017
- The Walking Dead – “The Other Side” Review. Girl Power! - March 22, 2017
- The Walking Dead ― “Bury Me Here” Review. The End Is Near. - March 15, 2017