What better way to get caught up with one of my favorite shows than one hell of a marathon. Yes, people, all five seasons are coming at you like a spider monkey! Keep reading for more info. The Walking Dead returns with the second half of season five on February 8 at 9/8c only on AMC.
Need an exciting way to ring in the new year? How about a full-series marathon of The Walking Dead? Beginning on Tue., Dec. 30, at 9AM/8c AMC will air every single episode of the series back-to-back. Ring in the New Year with the Dixon brothers in Episode 310, “Home,” then stay up late on January 3rd for the Season 5 Midseason Finale, “Coda” at 5AM/4c. Can’t wait to get started? Here are ten ways to do just that…
1. Watch the cast and crew discuss what lies ahead for Rick’s group in a look at the final episodes of Season 5.
3. Browse interactive content for Seasons 4 & 5 with The Walking Dead Story Sync.
4. Prove your devotion to the show with The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games which quiz you on every single episode from the series so far.
5. Test your visual recall with The Walking Dead photo quizzes.
6. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App then transform your friends into the undead with Dead Yourself’s Bite Me feature.
7. Watch full length recuts of The Walking Dead Webisodes from Seasons 2, 3 and 4.
8. Check out a trailer for The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, an all-new mobile game coming in 2015.
9. Check out interviews with Andrew Lincoln, Emily Kinney and the rest of the cast and crew.
10. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Insiders Club for early and exclusive access to photos, videos, interviews, news and features.
For more info on The Walking Dead, visit the official site.
Follow The Walking Dead on Twitter, using #TheWalkingDead.
LIKE The Walking Dead on Facebook.
Content courtesy of AMC © 2010-2014 American Movie Classics Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2014, Elle. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Elle (Posts)
- The Walking Dead Season Finale – “The First Day of the Rest of Your Life” Review. It’s Showtime! - April 6, 2017
- The Walking Dead – “Something They Need” Review. Full of Guns and Surprises and Guns. - March 29, 2017
- The Walking Dead – “The Other Side” Review. Girl Power! - March 22, 2017
- The Walking Dead ― “Bury Me Here” Review. The End Is Near. - March 15, 2017