In a press release:
HULU’S ‘THE HOTWIVES OF LAS VEGAS’ CAST ANNOUNCED
NEW AND RETURNING HOTWIVES JOIN THE SECOND SEASON OF THE HIT ORIGINAL SERIES
LOS ANGELES, CA (May 21, 2015) – Hulu along with Paramount Digital Entertainment revealed their all-star cast of comedians who will join The Hotwives of Las Vegas, the follow up season to their hit original series The Hotwives of Orlando. The second season is set to premiere exclusively on Hulu and Hulu Plus with episodes to stream weekly starting on Tuesday, August 18.
The second season of Hotwives brings us to Las Vegas, a city where dreams and fortunes are made every day – along with hundreds of new cases of herpes. We’ll meet a fresh batch of real Hotwives – loving and clawing their way through Sin City with smiling faces because the Botox won’t let them frown. Brace yourself for double the drama, triple the heartbreak, and seven times the fake boobies on The Hotwives of Las Vegas.
Produced by Paramount Digital Entertainment, The Hotwives of Las Vegas is created by Dannah Phirman & Danielle Schneider and executive produced by Phirman, Schneider, Paul Scheer, and Jonathan Stern
The series will see returning stars take on news roles with Casey Wilson (Marry Me, Gone Girl) as Jenfer Beudon; Tymberlee Hill (Marry Me, Drunk History) as Phe Phe Reed, Esq; Andrea Savage (Episodes, Dinner for Schmucks, Step Brothers) as Ivanka Silversan; Danielle Schneider (Marry Me, Hotwives of Orlando) as Denise Funt; Dannah Phirman (Newsreaders, The Hotwives of Orlando) as Leona Carpeze; Angela Kinsey (The Office) as First Lady; along with series newcomer Erinn Hayes (Childrens Hospital) as Callie Silversan.
- Callie Silversan – A sensuous, mysterious, raven-haired witch..
- Denise Funt – Neurotic, needy and recently divorced.
- Ivanka Silversan – A European ex-model, she believes she is the standard of beauty and perfection as is her family.
- Jenfer Beudon – Cocky, southern, white-trash and very pregnant.
- Leona Carpeze – A tough, straight-talking broad. Matriarch of the group and self-appointed peace keeper.
- Phe Phe Reed, Esq – Smart, outspoken, always juggling several jobs. Newly relocated to Las Vegas from Orlando.
- First Lady – An uptight snob, First Lady is the former first lady of Las Vegas, feels she knows better than everyone else and is the epitome of class.
Emmy© Award-winning Jonathan Stern and Paul Scheer are returning as Executive Producers along with series creators Danielle Schneider and Dannah Phirman who have returned to both star and write.
To learn more about the series and watch season one, visit the official Hulu show page: http://www.hulu.com/hotwives-of-orlando.
Source: ©2015 Hulu. All Rights Reserved.
Latest posts by YEC-Admin (Posts)
- News/Photos: Documentary Garry Winogrand: All Things Are Photographable World Premiere at 2018 SXSW Film Festival. - February 22, 2018
- News: HBO Announces Finalists of HBO Asian Pacific American Visionaries Short Film Competition. - February 22, 2018
- News: Tough Mudder: Tougher Together Premieres March 15 on The CW. - February 22, 2018
- Videos: FX’s Atlanta Robbin’ Season Premieres March 1. - February 22, 2018